Charizard's Army CS Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charizard's Army CS Gaming Clan

Look, it's Charizard =D!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi with all ^^ , thanks to Jesus Da Juggalo, we are getting a CSS server, he decided to pay the first month that are only 12 bucks, thanks to all of you who didn't lend a single cent e__e like he is paying it he will decide who's getting admin, rcon and all that stuff, so don't ask me, everything talk to him xD. We are specting to get the from 1 to 2 weeks, so be patient ^^Thanks again Jesus =D!

Help us not suck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciradis
User
Ciradis

Help us not suck Empty
PostSubject: Help us not suck   Help us not suck Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Pwetty pweese GL powned us.D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.forumwarz.com
BlazinFlizard
Cool User
BlazinFlizard

Help us not suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help us not suck   Help us not suck Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:38 pm

Well , trainning makes the pro, as I always said xD
Back to top Go down
https://charizardsarmy.forumotion.net
Josh
User
Josh

Help us not suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help us not suck   Help us not suck Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:35 pm

they camped all the time so yes we got owned that time because tey wouldent go anywere else
Back to top Go down
v0r73x
User

Help us not suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help us not suck   Help us not suck Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:18 pm

Yeah you guys need me. Very Happy everyone add me [hatchetWTC] on steam so when the next scrim can join and help you guys with your lack of skittles. [I GOT THE SOUR KIND!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help us not suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help us not suck   Help us not suck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help us not suck
Page 1 of 1