Charizard's Army CS Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charizard's Army CS Gaming Clan

Look, it's Charizard =D!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi with all ^^ , thanks to Jesus Da Juggalo, we are getting a CSS server, he decided to pay the first month that are only 12 bucks, thanks to all of you who didn't lend a single cent e__e like he is paying it he will decide who's getting admin, rcon and all that stuff, so don't ask me, everything talk to him xD. We are specting to get the from 1 to 2 weeks, so be patient ^^Thanks again Jesus =D!

killer-lord

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killer-lord
User
killer-lord

killer-lord Empty
PostSubject: killer-lord   killer-lord Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:03 pm

blazin u need to tell me and skills when the scrim is and who we are fighting don't swtich the times because we rarely get on conter strike because we finally got members back in runescape if u want to add me my account name is lordmage142 all am saying is come get me if u want me to come pwn some noobs the easy way Very Happy as for hamguy well ur really good at making maps do u know how to make regulare counter strike maps if u do please pm me or something ur awsome with that stuff and ur smart Razz cardies well offically im not on enough to get admin in the server so where just going to let that go but i do want full admin in making stuff like scrims and stuff on the formurs witch i already am! ill be back on steam when ever we scrim just post on the formurs and we will be there

by: Killer-Lord
Back to top Go down
hamguy
Pro
hamguy

killer-lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: killer-lord   killer-lord Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:42 pm

ok.... the time has come my brothers! im the new hitler of this clan!!!

you will do as i say or you will be shot!
Back to top Go down
http://omegaming.freeforums.org/
v0r73x
User

killer-lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: killer-lord   killer-lord Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:16 pm

Ok killer if your making a post to people, pm them. Ask ham to make maps, ask flazing [inside joke] to tell you when a scrim is. IF your making a post about runescape, dont do it in the cs 1.6 clan section. In other words, USE COMMON SENSE!!! Ily
Back to top Go down
hamguy
Pro
hamguy

killer-lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: killer-lord   killer-lord Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:55 pm

he's only telling us that he's gonna be on runescape when he's not on steam... he's not posting about runescape... and reguler cs maps.. i dont know its kinda hard but i'll try...
Back to top Go down
v0r73x
User

killer-lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: killer-lord   killer-lord Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Lol ily ham. XD Jp
Back to top Go down
BlazinFlizard
Cool User
BlazinFlizard

killer-lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: killer-lord   killer-lord Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:56 pm

Look Jesus is a Furry look ath that sig xD
Back to top Go down
https://charizardsarmy.forumotion.net
v0r73x
User

killer-lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: killer-lord   killer-lord Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:28 am

I think that sig should have more showing ;p
Back to top Go down
hamguy
Pro
hamguy

killer-lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: killer-lord   killer-lord Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:39 pm

lol XD Wink
Back to top Go down
killer-lord
User
killer-lord

killer-lord Empty
PostSubject: killer   killer-lord Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:50 pm

jesus when ever u come to the server i go to with i u awlays leave and ur score ends up to me like 2-10 cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

killer-lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: killer-lord   killer-lord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

killer-lord
Page 1 of 1