Charizard's Army CS Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charizard's Army CS Gaming Clan

Look, it's Charizard =D!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi with all ^^ , thanks to Jesus Da Juggalo, we are getting a CSS server, he decided to pay the first month that are only 12 bucks, thanks to all of you who didn't lend a single cent e__e like he is paying it he will decide who's getting admin, rcon and all that stuff, so don't ask me, everything talk to him xD. We are specting to get the from 1 to 2 weeks, so be patient ^^Thanks again Jesus =D!

Managed to get the CS1.6 server working!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciradis
User
Ciradis

Managed to get the CS1.6 server working! Empty
PostSubject: Managed to get the CS1.6 server working!   Managed to get the CS1.6 server working! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Hey guys, I GOT US A CS1.6 SERVER WORKING. Very Happy
I Fixed those Firewall probs Blazin. I just switched to Interactive filtering and forced my FW to create a rule for Cstrike server. Very Happy

Now uh, the IP. well, i've been on the bloody server. So does this one now work?: 192.168.0.3:27015
Name= ***CHARIZARD'S ARMY CLAN SERVER***
If you read this, please try to conn to the server and post here if it works? Pwetty pwees? :3

And all bots are bloody foreign. xD Gonna get rid of em soon... WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW.

P.S. im going to take the server down for a little while, about an hour-ish. (when nobodies on.) every weekday, to give my computer a break. I dont wanna overpush the poor thing. Its survived a ton of nasty stuff in the past, its suffered enough. x_x
If this bothers you, GET A BLOODY JOB OR GO TO SCHOOL. SRSLY. xD
And also, admin doesnt work on the server in console.
Theres instructions on how to set it up in the Users thing, but ill be damned if i know what they want me to do.
Blazin, come read this and lend a hand, would ya? IM Me on steam.

Just to let you guys know, I wont be keeping the server up all the time untill the kinks are worked out. So be patient, damn it.

EDIT:Server IP: 92.11.255.42:27015 (SERVER IS CURRENTLY NOT UP)

Last edited by Ciradis on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:38 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.forumwarz.com
BlazinFlizard
Cool User
BlazinFlizard

PostSubject: Re: Managed to get the CS1.6 server working!   Managed to get the CS1.6 server working! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:28 am

Cool man, with the time we are going to be fixing those problems Smile
Back to top Go down
https://charizardsarmy.forumotion.net
hamguy
Pro
hamguy

PostSubject: Re: Managed to get the CS1.6 server working!   Managed to get the CS1.6 server working! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:54 pm

nice dude!!! a server i'll check it out now Very Happy

lol what nasty stuff "D Wink
Back to top Go down
http://omegaming.freeforums.org/
killer-lord
User
killer-lord

PostSubject: Killer-lord   Managed to get the CS1.6 server working! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:13 pm

great job dude now all we need to know is how to make it 24/7!
Back to top Go down
Ciradis
User
Ciradis

PostSubject: Re: Managed to get the CS1.6 server working!   Managed to get the CS1.6 server working! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:35 am

killer-lord wrote:
great job dude now all we need to know is how to make it 24/7!

Uh, i know how. My computer has to be ON 24/7. But because i haven't a seperate one to serve as nothing but a mere ... Server, I can't overpush the thing i use on a daily basis to keep it up 24/7. But i can sure as hell try for 23/7. ^_^

And right now, its not fully configged. Its down ATM. And i probably wont put it back up till its jiggered.
Back to top Go down
Ciradis
User
Ciradis

PostSubject: Re: Managed to get the CS1.6 server working!   Managed to get the CS1.6 server working! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:37 am

hamguy wrote:
nice dude!!! a server i'll check it out now Very Happy

lol what nasty stuff "D Wink

Sorry pal, its not up right now. Hopefully i can config it today with Skipper. >_>

P.S. Double post was so i could reply to both. NO BAN ME PLEES. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh
User
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Managed to get the CS1.6 server working!   Managed to get the CS1.6 server working! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:33 pm

is the server up yet or no?
Back to top Go down
BlazinFlizard
Cool User
BlazinFlizard

PostSubject: Re: Managed to get the CS1.6 server working!   Managed to get the CS1.6 server working! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Well I finished configuring it with Ciradis, now I think is done, now let's pray for him to keep it on xD
Back to top Go down
https://charizardsarmy.forumotion.net
Josh
User
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Managed to get the CS1.6 server working!   Managed to get the CS1.6 server working! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm

i might go to ur server soon just to check it out
bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Managed to get the CS1.6 server working!   Managed to get the CS1.6 server working! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Managed to get the CS1.6 server working!
Page 1 of 1