Charizard's Army CS Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charizard's Army CS Gaming Clan

Look, it's Charizard =D!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi with all ^^ , thanks to Jesus Da Juggalo, we are getting a CSS server, he decided to pay the first month that are only 12 bucks, thanks to all of you who didn't lend a single cent e__e like he is paying it he will decide who's getting admin, rcon and all that stuff, so don't ask me, everything talk to him xD. We are specting to get the from 1 to 2 weeks, so be patient ^^Thanks again Jesus =D!

talk about your consoles and games

Go down 
4 posters

what console do u own?/hand held
ps1
talk about your consoles and games Vote_lcap13%talk about your consoles and games Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
ps2
talk about your consoles and games Vote_lcap27%talk about your consoles and games Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
ps3
talk about your consoles and games Vote_lcap13%talk about your consoles and games Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
psp
talk about your consoles and games Vote_lcap0%talk about your consoles and games Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
xbox
talk about your consoles and games Vote_lcap7%talk about your consoles and games Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
xbox 360
talk about your consoles and games Vote_lcap7%talk about your consoles and games Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
game cube
 13% [ 2 ]
nintendo wii
 7% [ 1 ]
ds
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
hamguy
Pro
hamguy

talk about your consoles and games Empty
PostSubject: talk about your consoles and games   talk about your consoles and games Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:15 pm

ive got a ps3,i have the
the orenge box
call of duty modern warfare
unreal tournament 3
warhawk
resistance:fall of man
ps2/ps1/computer...

Last edited by hamguy on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://omegaming.freeforums.org/
BlazinFlizard
Cool User
BlazinFlizard

PostSubject: Re: talk about your consoles and games   talk about your consoles and games Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:58 pm

I got aNintendo Wii with Smash Brawl
A nintendo DS with and R4 card (all the games you can have) x)
An old gamecube with some games
Back to top Go down
https://charizardsarmy.forumotion.net
killer-lord
User
killer-lord

PostSubject: Killer-Lord   talk about your consoles and games Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:47 pm

Dude i got alot of games im not going to name them all i still got the oldest system Very Happy i if i dident sell my n64 i wouldent be on steam alot. ive got over 200 games in almost each system
Back to top Go down
hamguy
Pro
hamguy

PostSubject: Re: talk about your consoles and games   talk about your consoles and games Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:39 pm

my ps3 just died on me Sad Sad
it wont read any of my disks now Sad i have to send it into sony to replace it...
Back to top Go down
http://omegaming.freeforums.org/
BlazinFlizard
Cool User
BlazinFlizard

PostSubject: Re: talk about your consoles and games   talk about your consoles and games Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:13 pm

But really GE64 was the best game ever xD!!!
Back to top Go down
https://charizardsarmy.forumotion.net
Josh
User
Josh

PostSubject: Re: talk about your consoles and games   talk about your consoles and games Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:04 am

i use to have alot of systems liek ps1 they're fun for a lil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talk about your consoles and games   talk about your consoles and games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

talk about your consoles and games
Page 1 of 1