Charizard's Army CS Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charizard's Army CS Gaming Clan

Look, it's Charizard =D!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi with all ^^ , thanks to Jesus Da Juggalo, we are getting a CSS server, he decided to pay the first month that are only 12 bucks, thanks to all of you who didn't lend a single cent e__e like he is paying it he will decide who's getting admin, rcon and all that stuff, so don't ask me, everything talk to him xD. We are specting to get the from 1 to 2 weeks, so be patient ^^Thanks again Jesus =D!

Where is Killer and Skill?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazinFlizard
Cool User
BlazinFlizard

Where is Killer and Skill? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Killer and Skill?   Where is Killer and Skill? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:04 am

LOL, I haven't been bothered by Killer-Lord since 2 or 3 weeks ago, i'm getting worried about him, I haven't seen him nor Skill, so I'm asking if everything is fine =?
Back to top Go down
https://charizardsarmy.forumotion.net
hamguy
Pro
hamguy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Killer and Skill?   Where is Killer and Skill? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:02 am

i raped them then i tied them up and beat them to death!!! study
Back to top Go down
http://omegaming.freeforums.org/
killer-lord
User
killer-lord

PostSubject: Killer-lord   Where is Killer and Skill? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:58 pm

You guys are probley woundering were we are at well we got school so we dont got much time to play and im on runescape alot now sence pking is back so thats why im not on alot anymore Very Happy if u want us on just say so i dont get on much so pm me on this when ever u want me to play a few maps in cs lol affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Killer and Skill?   Where is Killer and Skill? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Killer and Skill?
Page 1 of 1